Keegan & Co Attorneys, LLC are here to help you with your debt struggles. We will answer your questions about Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases, wage garnishments, stopping foreclosures and stopping auto repossessions.
We provide personal attention from the moment you walk into our office until your case is completed.
- Law Degree from the University of Cincinnati
- Focusing on Bankruptcy Law in Southwest Ohio for over 30 Years
- Former Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Member of the Bar Association Bankruptcy Committee
Susan Cress Browning
- Undergraduate Degree: Transylvania University, Lexington, Kentucky
- Law degree: Salmon P. Chase College of Law with Honors
- General Practitioner: Eckert & Eckert, LPA 2003 -2004
- Bankruptcy, Estate Planning and Probate Law Attorney: Kirby, Thomas, Brandenburg & D’Amico, LPA 2008-2016
- Licensed to practice in Ohio, Kentucky, and the United States District Court Southern District of Ohio.
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and Kentucky Bar Association
Ms. Browning joined Keegan & Co Attorneys., LLC in 2017, expanding her practice in Bankruptcy, Estate Planning and Probate Law to include the Cincinnati and Middletown, Ohio regions.
- Graduate of Syracuse University College of Law
- Admitted to practice in 1997
- Admitted to practice in Ohio, the United States District Court Southern District of Ohio, Western District of Michigan and Northern District of Indiana.
- Native of Cincinnati focusing in the following legal areas:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Consumer Protection
- Representing Debtor’s under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Criminal Defense
Chris is dedicated to standing up to creditors using unfair and deceptive collection practices.